Please try reloading the page.
Dr. Cerelli is a great doctor. My entire family and myself bring all of our cats and dogs to him. (We have 7 dogs and 4 cats plus strays that we take if necessary!) All of our pets are documented in the office system which is greatly convenient. The care our pets receive is wonderful! The only reason I put 1 less star for professionalism is because Four Paws is not afraid to show they care and speak to you as a natural human being instead of feeling the need to be coldly formalistic in professionalism. This office and Doctor are amazing! I highly recommend them! (Speaking from about 4 years of experience with their services.)
I love four paws animal hospital because the staff are so understanding and i get out fast. and I've been taking all my pets there. I love the way Dr. cerelli take care my pets. and he is so lovable and caring with pets. So people out please don't talk bad about the staffs. And staff keep doing the good work. God bless all of you for loving the animals. Thanks
demaciado caro!!! ni yo pago tanto por mi que lo que le pague al ver este y ademas nuca curo mi perro siempre tengo que regresar para lo mismo! el staff es muy bueno siempre hacen carrinos a mis bebes.
At Edinburg - McAllen Veterinaty Services we treat everyone with respect and courtesy. Our aim is to treat your pet as if it was our own.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested