Rios Tires & Wheels LLC
143 W Nolana Ave, Mcallen, TX, 78504
1.CG Shop Diesel Truck & Tire Services
4401 N Closner Blvd
Tire DealersTruck Equipment & PartsTowingTruck Wrecking
WE SELL TIRES (NEW & USED) COMPUTER DIAGNOSTIC OVERHAUL TRANSMISSION REPAIR CLUTCH BRAKES WELDING SERVICE TRUCK & TRAILERS (NO ALUMINUM) OIL CHANGE & LUBE PM COMPLETED A/C SERVICE KING PINS SPRINGS BU
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
118 N 12th Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
4109 S Mccoll Rd
I had a very pleasant experience today. I took my car into discount tire to have a tire repair. The service was excellent. Help was friendly. I wound highly recommend.More Nearby Locations »
4.Pueblo Tires LTD
620 W University Dr
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
5.Espino Brothers Tire & Suspension
2115 E University Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Bring your wildest ideas to Espino Brothers Tire & Suspension, where we specialize in vehicle customization and off-road performance
6.Valley Tire & Oil Co
2816 S Sugar Rd
7.Ariel O' Guzman Enterprise
1012 W Monte Cristo Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Optima Tires And Wheels
1401 N Conway Ave, Mission, TX, 78572
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.