Rios Tires & Wheels LLC
143 W Nolana Ave, Mcallen, TX, 78504
1.Rios Tire Shop
602 W Loop 374
Brake RepairUsed Tire Dealers
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
I had a very pleasant experience today. I took my car into discount tire to have a tire repair. The service was excellent. Help was friendly. I wound highly recommend.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.