PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Edinburg area.
1.Heriberto Rodriguez-Ayala M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
5419 S. McColl Rd. Edinburg
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyClinics
FREE Pregnancy Test - Normal & High Risk Pregnancy - 4D Ultrasound - Amniocentesis - Infertility - Family Planning - Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Sterilizations - Pelvic Pain/Endometriosis - Sexually
2.Advanced Kids Care P.A.
5007 S Mccoll Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
I had recently moved to the Rio Grand Valley from Alabama and was searching for a good pediatrician for my newborn, my toddler and 11 year old. My search led me to Dr. Douglas. She is very educated in
3.Center For Pain Management
2637 Cornerstone Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Excellent Doctor. His staff is also outstanding and all are very caring people
Exemplary Physician-Specialist in Adult MedicineSince 1998, it’s been an honor, privilege, and pleasure to experience the compassionate, empathetic, exclusive, and individualized care Dr. Garrigos ren
5.Rio Grande 24 Hour Emergency Care - Edinburg
2744 W University Dr
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons
They are amazing,patient and understanding. I was really sick and they assisted me with no judgment or fear. They good at what they do and sincerely caring.More Nearby Locations »
2821 Michael Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Very professional, caring, compassionate Doctor & staff. I definitely recommend Dr Dulgheru.
7.Calidad Healthcare Service Inc
3202 N Closner Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical Information & ResearchHealth & Welfare Clinics
RN Nadia is exceptional. Her expertise and quality of service meant so much. She eased our concerns and treated my father with dignity and respect
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Edinburg area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.