1.Heriberto Rodriguez-Ayala M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
5419 S. McColl Rd. Edinburg
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyClinics
FREE Pregnancy Test - Normal & High Risk Pregnancy - 4D Ultrasound - Amniocentesis - Infertility - Family Planning - Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Sterilizations - Pelvic Pain/Endometriosis - Sexually
2.Advanced Kids Care P.A.
5007 S McColl Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
I had recently moved to the Rio Grand Valley from Alabama and was searching for a good pediatrician for my newborn, my toddler and 11 year old. My search led me to Dr. Douglas. She is very educated in
3.Cornerstone Regional Hospital
2302 Cornerstone Blvd
HospitalsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersSurgery Centers
4.Center For Pain Management
2637 Cornerstone Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Excellent Doctor. His staff is also outstanding and all are very caring people
5.Family Day & Night Clinic
801 E Nolana Ave Ste 9
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Industrial MedicineClinics
6.Cash Medical Clinic
3226 W Alberta Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Great Personal, family friendly
7.Monte Cristo Family Clinic Inc
3002 N Closner Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologySports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
the absolute worst doctor and medical experience I have ever encountered. The doctor here is arrogant and negligent with his patients and would rather lecture someone than actually study their medica
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.