Call A Pro
Serving the Edinburg area.
1.McAllen Locksmith Pros
2108 Pelican Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
McAllen Locksmith Pros is a 24 hour mobile locksmith company that provides quality services in McAllen Texas and surrounding areas. Lockout services are what we do best, and we are available to help y
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
4.Jesse's Lockout Service
2004 E Zinnia Ave
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & Service
They were super fast and they have a really, really good price. Got us back into our car in no time with no damage to the car.
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Premier Locksmith TX is a 24-hour mobile emergency locksmith serving all the valley and the surrounding communities. We have been in business since 2008 an employee for full-time locksmiths. Each of o
1200 Pecan Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoor Closers & Checks
They came right out when I called them to unlock my car and got me a new key right away. Really appreciated their 24/7 service!!!
7.Century Security GroupServing the Edinburg, TX area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
McAllen Locksmith Pros
2108 Pelican Ave, Mcallen, TX, 78504
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.