McAllen Locksmith Pros
2108 Pelican Ave, Mcallen, TX, 78504
1.McAllen Locksmith Pros
2108 Pelican Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
McAllen Locksmith Pros is a 24 hour mobile locksmith company that provides quality services in McAllen Texas and surrounding areas. Lockout services are what we do best, and we are available to help y
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Premier Locksmith TX is a 24-hour mobile emergency locksmith serving all the valley and the surrounding communities. We have been in business since 2008 an employee for full-time locksmiths. Each of o
5.Jesse's Lockout Service
2004 E Zinnia Ave
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & Service
They were super fast and they have a really, really good price. Got us back into our car in no time with no damage to the car.
1200 Pecan Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoor Closers & Checks
They came right out when I called them to unlock my car and got me a new key right away. Really appreciated their 24/7 service!!!
7.Century Security GroupServing the Edinburg, TX area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Call A Pro
Serving the Edinburg area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.