1.David A. Katz, D.D.S.
2934 Texas Ave S
Excellent Dental Care! I've been a regular patient at Dr. Katz' office for almost 10 years now, and the whole staff has earned my trust. I always see the same person for cleanings, and she does a car
2.Interlachen Dental Associates
5101 Vernon Ave S Ste 1b
At Interlachen Dental Associates, in Edina, MN, we pride ourselves on our ability to make each patient feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. We understand that many patients are nervous or anxi
3.Lake Minnetonka Family Dentistry
17705 Hutchins Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
At Lake Minnetonka Family Dentistry, we emphasize preventative care and patient education as primary tools for building and maintaining an award winning smile for you and your family. Our caring and c
4.Engstrand Family Dentistry
2000 Plymouth Rd Ste 357
Having a great smile can help you a lot in life. It can give you great self-confidence and make you feel strong and proud of your appearance. That's something we here at Engstrand Family Dentistry rec
5.Dentistry for Children and Adolescents
7373 France Ave S Ste 402
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Gentle Dentistry for Children of all ages since 1968 Welcome to Dentistry for Children & Adolescents! Welcome to Dentistry for Children & Adolescents, where we are committed to providing your child wi
6.Twomey O. Jonathan, D.D.S., M.S.
6600 France Ave S Ste 475
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We offer complete specialized dental care for patients throughout the Twin Cities and suburbs. Our advanced dental care includes a spectrum of services delivered with quality, efficiency, and compassi
7.Cosmetic Family and Sports Dentistry, PA
6545 France Ave S Ste 585
At Cosmetic Family and Sprots Dentistry,PA our goal is to provide you with dental care that can enhance the quality of your life, as such, we are pleased to offer you complete dental care in one conve
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future