1.Annapolis Comprehensive Dentistry, LLC
132 Holiday Ct Ste 202
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsImplant Dentistry
Annapolis Comprehensive Dentistry provides the finest dental care with personal attention, quality service and a caring friendly atmosphere. We look forward to treating you and your family with the mo
2.Annapolis Dental Care
101 Ridgely Ave Ste 12B
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Scott provided excellent service. I was able to make the appointment in a short period of time, he was patient and his team was very professional and he worked with me on a payment plan for the de
55 Mayo Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Mitchell Dental Care
3168 Braverton St Ste 380
PeriodontistsDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
5 Star Outstanding Doctor! I was referred to Dr. Bonny Mitchell by Dr. Eric Marcalus, who also is outstanding. I have been to Dr. Mitchell at least 6 times in the past year and I will tell you that s
5.Edgewater Dental Arts
1 Dental Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
6.Doring Kevin R Dds
3179 Braverton St Ste 100
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
7.Harrison William S
3179 Braverton St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.