1.Orthopaedic Clinic Of Daytona Beach PA
315 Palm Castle Dr
2.Orthopaedic Clinic Of Daytona Beach PA
55 N Old Kings Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Orthopaedic Clinic of Daytona Beach
1075 Mason Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopaedic Clinic of Daytona Beach offers full-orthopaedic rehabilitation care services for the ailments related to the ankles, elbow, feet, hands, hips, knees, shoulders and spine. Located in Dayton
4.Orthopaedic Clinic of Daytona Beach
1890 Lpga Blvd Ste 240
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.