Call A Pro
Serving the Edgerton area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Jerry was great! Quick, effective, neat, and extremely nice and professional. I don't plan on getting locked out again, but I'll be calling Local Locksmith if I do!
2.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
David,Professional, courteous, friendly. We got the job done with no hassle and no issues. I feel good about the experience. That's what you really want from a locksmith right?
4.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
5.Fulton County Locksmith
716 S Shoop Ave
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Fulton County Locksmith, in Wauseon Ohio, has been providing fast dependable mobile locksmith services to Fulton, Lucas, Henry, Williams and Defiance Counties including the communities of Wauseon, Swa
6.Blue Eagle Towing
TowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & LocksmithsTruck Wrecking
Towed my Van wrong place! I gave them exact address Of Ford-Lincoln at 310 W. Coliseum Bld they took it to O'daniel Ford in New Haven..
7.Elite Door & Security LLC.
Garage Doors & OpenersGuards-Door & WindowLocks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
At Elite Door and Security we specialize in garage door installation and repair. Denny is also an expert in installing and servicing security systems. With years of experience in the industry you can
Serving the Edgerton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.