1.AAA Tree Service
5749 Chrismon Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTree Service
Over 17 years experience servicing Greensboro and surrounding areas. We specialize in Commercial and Residential Jobs and we are experienced in Topping, Pruning, Dead Wooding and Removal of any size t
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.The Mulch Yard
4913 Randleman Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesMulches
The Mulch Yard in Greensboro NC has been owned and operated by Jeremy Campbell since 2005 and specializes in providing Greensboro with mulch, pine straw, wheat straw, brick chips, masonry and play san
4.Turf Service Inc
126 Manley Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Based in Greensboro, N.C., Turf Service Inc. is a full-service landscape company. The company offers landscape management/installation and irrigation systems for its clients. It offers both residentia
5.Piedmont Carolina Wholesale Nursery
1867 Sandy Ridge Rd
Nurseries-Plants & TreesNursery-Wholesale & GrowersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Piedmont Carolina Nursery is a wholesale nursery located in west-central North Carolina specializing in unique or hard to find plants as well as tried and true favorites. Any of our plants can be purc
6.Southern Landscaping & Design
398 Bouldin Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesExcavation ContractorsBuilding Contractors
7.Simpson Landscape & Lawn Care
605 John St
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.