1.Eden Tire & Wheel Center
230 E Meadow Rd
Automobile AccessoriesTire Dealers
Good people, good prices, good experience, Its hard to trust people with your vehicle but I will always trust them with my car ����
105 N Kennedy St
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
It doesn't matter if you spend 10$ or 1000$ get ready to spend at least two hours here...that's not counting the twenty minutes it takes for them to serve you...yeah they've got cheap tires but id rat
3.Joyce Tire Service Inc
607 Boone Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
oyce Tire Service Inc, located in Eden, NC provides tire service and auto repair for residents of Eden and the surrounding communities. Joyce Tire Service is locally owned and operated by Larry and Da
4.Iron Eagle Tire and Body
311 S. Van Buren Road
Auto Repair & ServiceWheelsTire DealersWheels-Aligning & Balancing
For all your automotive needs.
404 Church St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
304 E Arbor Ln
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
7.Paul's Discount Tires & Cars Inc
137 S Hamilton St
Tire DealersUsed Car Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.