Gloster Creek Dental Care
499 Gloster Creek Vlg, Tupelo, MS, 38801
1.Johnson, Kenneth W DDS
1687 N Coley Rd
2.Johnson, Kenneth W DDS
704 Hillcrest Dr
Dentistry For Children.
3.William Johnson MD
403 Doctors Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
Dr. Johnson was born in Buffalo, NY with Portland, OR as his hometown. Dr. Johnson majored in Biology at Stanford University, before attending Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. He specialized
4.Dr. James C Johnson, MD
499 Gloster Creek Vlg
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
5.Johnson, Mark V, MD
620 Crossover Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Johnson Jr, James C, MD
2892 S Lamar Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
236 Highway 15 N
Court & Convention ReportersSecretarial ServicesStenographers-Public
Sanders Clinic For Women
1041 S Madison St, Tupelo, MS, 38801
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.