1.Eau Claire Yard Pro's LLC
E9701 State Road 85
Snow Removal ServiceLawn Maintenance
2.Foxboro Property Management Services, LLC
2329 E Clairemont Ave
Real Estate ManagementApartment Finder & Rental Service
I just love Foxboro. They have always been good with any help I ever needed. I would recommend them to anyone.
3.River Valley Property Management LLC
2618 E Lexington Blvd
Real Estate ManagementApartments
4.AHMC Asset Management
3806 Oakwood Hills Pkwy
Real Estate ManagementProperty MaintenanceReal Estate DevelopersReal Estate Rental Service
AHMC is a full-service property management firm presently managing over 3,000+ multi-family units and 55,000 square feet of commercial space in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa. Founded in 1971, AHMC emp
5.General Growth Properties
4800 Golf Rd Ste 2
Commercial Real EstateReal Estate Buyer BrokersReal Estate Agents
6.Jcap Property Management
212 S Barstow St
Real Estate ManagementApartment Finder & Rental ServiceReal Estate Consultants
7.Gnp Property Management
405 S Farwell St
Real Estate ManagementCommercial Real EstateProperty MaintenanceReal Estate Consultants
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.