3017 Mondovi Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Naturescape® is pleased to offer Complete Lawn And Landscape Care Programs for you at super savings. The philosophy here is to offer the highest quality programs using the very best fertilizer and wee
2.Big Rivers Tree Service
5565 N Shore Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceSnow Removal Service
Residential & Commercial Tree & Stump Removal Service AMENITY Bucket Truck Work, 24 Hour Emergency Service
3.Green Thumb Landscaping
6700 Us Highway 12
Lawn MaintenanceNurseries-Plants & TreesSod & Sodding ServiceSnow Removal Service More Info
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1617 Westgate Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
1320 Rust St
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesIrrigation Systems & Equipment
6.Northwoods Unlimited LLC
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsRetaining Walls
1606 Dorret Rd
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Very prompt service! Walked us through every step of the process. We are SO thankful for TM Irrigation for giving us the backyard of our dreams!!
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.