1.Ophthalmology Associates of OsborneServing the Eau Claire, PA area
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinics
Robert J. Pavlis MD, Allan J. Press, MD and Kevin D. Clark, MD are here to help you with your Comprehensive Eye Care - Cataracts, Laser, Lasik and Contacts. Please contact us today to find out how we
2.Balance For Wellness
601 Pittsburgh Rd Ste 1
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Fitness Program Consultants
Balance For Wellness, Inc is a medically based Physical Therapy and Integrative Health Center. We practice "Hands-On" care with each and every client while providing one-on-one, client specific treatm
3.Health Services of Clarion
855 Route 58
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Patterson Health Service
204 Holyoke Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Rainier Physical Therapy
1187 Freedom Rd Ste C101
Medical ClinicsCounseling ServicesClinicsRehabilitation Services
6.Health Services of Clarion
954 Spruce St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.