Serving the Eatonville area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Ormiston J Perry DDS MSD PS
121 Mashell Ave N
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
2.Robertson Claude K DDS
209 Center St E
3.Rainier View Dentistry
121 Mashell Ave N
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsPeriodontists
4.Auburn Family Dental
1340 8th St NE
Auburn Family Dental is a family dental care center located in Auburn, WA. We use state-of-the-art technology and real life personal care to provide you the best experience possible. Let us show you h
5.Northwest Dental Services
725 St Helens Ave
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Our Initial Consultation Is Performed At No Cost
In the last 4 years I have worked hard to raise the bar in my life and I have but was still sporting a smile that reflected my previous life of drugs. The new smile I received last week was the icing
6.Meridian Dental Care
16021 Meridian E
We are Puyallup dentists who love what we do & it shows on our facesIt seems were always smiling around here! Youll find our staff is friendly, upbeat & always striving to make visits as comfortable &
7.Ouhl, Rick K. DDS
11517 Pacific Ave S
Progressive dental care Experience the individual patient attention of yesterday with the superior technology of tomorrow at the office of Dr. Rick K. Ouhl in Tacoma, Wash. Our friendly staff understa
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future