Call A Pro
Serving the Eatonton area.
1.Hanson 24 Hour Locksmith
1171 Daniels Bridge Rd
Locks & LocksmithsTowingMoving Services-Labor & Materials
A big thank you to Mr. Hanson. This is the 2nd time he's come out and unlocked my truck for $100 less than what the competition offered. He came and unlocked my truck for the daytime rate at midnight.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
4.Wendell's Lock & Key
122 Kenan Dr NW
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Wendell was great. They came out and reprogrammed two keys for my vehicle and saved me $150 over what the local Ford dealer wanted. Great service and fast---About 10 minutes.
5.Clarke County Lock And KeyServing the Eatonton, GA area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialTrailer Equipment & PartsBuilding Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
6.Barrett's TowingServing the Eatonton, GA area
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceWrecker Service Equipment
Had a great experience with Barrett's. My car has been giving me trouble lately (mainly due to it's older age) and Barrett's has been there every time. They are always courteous, arrive in a timely ma
7.OL Taylor Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths
In House Locksmith On Duty. 24 / 7. Residential & Commercial. Coded Keys. Laser & Transponders. Locks Repaired & Re-Keyed. Deadbolts. Shop Work. Security Locks. Master Keys. Safe Sales. Emergency Open
Hanson 24 Hour Safes & Vaults
Serving the Eatonton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.