1.Katie Cowan, Psy.D.
940 Harmony Rd
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychologistsPsychotherapists
2.Andrea Michelle Monday
105 Troy Edwards Rd
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
953 Harmony Rd Ste 102
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
96 Whitney St
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services More InfoPREFERRED
6.Bradford Health Services
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction MedicineDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Bradford Health Services has been treating alcoholism and drug addiction for more than 30 years. Bradford's addiction treatment services are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients and the
7.Harbor Village Detox & Treatment Center
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersCounseling ServicesRehabilitation Services
Harbor Village is an exception as it is so clean and beautiful that I felt that there can be no other better place for my sister to stay a long duration for her recovery. She had to go through an inte
2016 Mercedes-Benz S Sale
Mercedes-Benz-S.MotorClearance.com New Mercedes-Benz S On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.