www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
6210 W Mcgalliard Rd
love that if anything happens to my Tires I can go to any Discount Tire and have it fixed..... Great bonus :)
2.Stuby Tire Service
315 E Willard St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.Martin Tire Co.
3801 N Broadway Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-Equipment
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
4801 W Clara Ln
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Best-One Tire & Service of Upland
148 S Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Best-One Tire & Auto Care Upland, IN gives every customer a reason to smile while offering outstanding tire sales and vehicle repair services.
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Troy Greer's Tire & Auto Repair
2508 S Park Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
Family Owned & Operated Since 1978 - We Repair American & Most Foreign Cars
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.