Serving the Eastpointe area.
1.US Security Associates
33131 Schoolcraft Rd
Security Guard & Patrol Service
2.Rancillo & Associates
36809 Groesbeck Hwy
Process ServersSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceAttorneys
3.Huffmaster Associates, Inc.
1300 Combermere Dr
Security Guard & Patrol ServicePrivate Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Huffmaster Crisis Management operates as a division of Huffmaster Incorporated, which has been in operation for more than 45 years. The division offers a range of crisis management and base camp suppo
4.Graham Meserve & Assoc
2550 S Telegraph Rd Ste 114
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServicePrivate Investigators & Detectives
5.C M Verbiest & Assoc Inc
38701 7 Mile Rd Ste 185
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
6.US Customs And Border Protection Services
1730 Traditional Dr Ste 300
Security Guard & Patrol Service
7.G Woodbury & Assoc
5799 S Main St
Security Guard & Patrol ServicePrivate Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
We use this Security guard service and we are very happy. We have tried other services and G Woodbury and Associates, Inc. (J.A.G. Security) is much better. There guards are always on time and the
Serving the Eastpointe area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.