Serving the Easton area. Life InsuranceBurial Insurance
1.UnitedHealthcare Medicare SolutionsServing the Easton, PA area
Health InsuranceSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansHealth Plans-Information & Referral Service
(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 30 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of t
Serving the Easton area. Get A Free Home Quote Online TodayAnd You Could Save With Travelers®
Please try reloading the page.
If you are looking professional Medical Management company this would be the one.Complete knowledge of the Medical industry. From Basic to the most complicated issues.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.