Milano And Mazza Oral Surgery
1412 Sullivan Trl, Easton, PA, 18040 Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
701 Village At Stones Crossing Rd
The worst dental experience I've ever had. Do not even think of using this dentist. First off, my initial visit with this so called dentist was very unprofessional, and actually asked me if I have eve
2.Matthew C Poore, DDS
175 E Brown St Ste 201b
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
3.Choi, Matthew, DDS
1130 Us Highway 202
4.Choi, Matthew S, DDS
3197 Us Highway 22
1200 Us Highway 22 Ste 220
3076 Schoenersville Rd
7.Matthew Nicholas Sabatine, DMD
I agree with the other reviewer. I went to him growing up and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Very uncaring and that was ten plus years ago, I can only imagine how he is now that he is even ol
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future