24/7 Allentown Locksmith
Allentown, PA, 18104 Making the world safer, one house at a time More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.24/7 Allentown Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Quick and efficient. Knowledgeable and affordable. Willing to explain and talk through the process, I felt safe and in good hands.
4.American Locksmith Service Northampton County
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
5.24/7 Locksmith Services
Locks & Locksmiths
The locksmith is genuinely courteous and is available to address all our concern. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
6.ABE Mobile Locksmiths
7570 Buttercup Rd
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialHardware Stores
Exceptionally competent, professional, responsible, trustworthy and fair. Can't go wrong with ABE Mobile Locksmith.
7.Action Safe & LockServing the Easton, PA area
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Action Safe and lock is family owned and proudly serving the Bucks County area since 1964. Call for all of your lock and safe needs: Rekeying, locks installed, car lockouts foreign and domestic, motor
www.LocksmithNearYou.com 1616 Woodfield Dr., Bethlehem, PA 18015 24 Hour Friendly LocksmithCall for Immediate Service Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.