841 S 25th St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I came in with severe tooth pain and apparently there is nothing wrong with the tooth. I was given a scrip for an antibiotic for a gum infection and told to see a gum Dr. or my GP. I feel much betterMore Nearby Locations »
2.College Hill Dental Group
324 Cattell St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryEndodontists
Dr Moghadam has done a great deal to update his practice and had provided the most thorough, concise, and professional dental experience I've had to date
3.Karla M Stanz DMD
3787 Nicholas St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
You should bring your whole family here!! I love Dr. Stanz and her everyone that works there!!
4.Lower Nazaret Dentistry - Donald M Miller DDS
584 Nazareth Pike
At Lower Nazareth Dental, you will find friends who are here to help you achieve a smile that maximizes your personal health and appearance. We empower you to make informed decisions about your family
427 Cattell St
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
I just switched over to Dr. Tencza and I have nothing but great things to say! He has been so efficient and great with my visits@
6.Affordable Aesthetic Dentistry
3213 Nazareth Rd Ste 2
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
This is a great office with staff who know how to keep your smile pretty!
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future