1.Middle Georgia Medical Clinic
1112 Plaza Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
2.Your Choice Health Care
820 2nd Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Information & Research
1085 Plaza Ave
4.Three Rivers Home Health Services Admin
131 Main St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNurses-Home Services
5.Three Rivers Home Health Services Inc
201 Foster St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNurses-Home ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
6.Middle Georgia Nursing Home
556 Chester Hwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
7.Fast Track Immediate Care and Occupational Health Services
1120 Indian Dr
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.