www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Everisto's Tire & Appliance
305 E Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
2.Precision Tire And Auto
315 E Main St
3.EASTLAND COUNTY TIRE - GOODYEAR
315 E Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile AccessoriesTire Dealers
4.Fullen Motor Company, Inc.
1245 E Main St
New Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceUsed Car DealersBrake Repair
Fullen Motor Company, Inc. is an automotive dealership located at 1245 E. Main Street. You can find GM parts, auto repair services, and new and used vehicles at this Eastland auto dealer.
5.O'Reilly Auto Parts
1405 E Main St Ste 180
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Eastland O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional par
6.Speedy Tire Automotive Repair Muffler Shop
702 W Main St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
7.Heartsill Tire IncServing the Eastland, TX area
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomotive Roadside Service
Probably saved me $200 call Dan and let him help you out!!!
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.