Serving the Eastabuchie area.
1.McElhaney Plumbing & Hardware Inc
501 W Laurel Ave
PlumbersNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesUtility CompaniesGas Companies
Since 1926 Plumbing and Hardware, Inc. Plumbing Fixtures & Parts Supply, Licensed & Bonded Plumbing Repair & Service, Gas Installation * Repairs Sewer Grinder Systems, Irrigation Systems Expert. Accep
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
6.American Air Specialist of MS Inc
199 Sullivan Kilrain Rd
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsMajor Appliance Refinishing & Repair
7.K & B Services
80 B And B Loop Suite A
PlumbersConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction Consultants
1042 Woodland Hills Dr, Laurel, MS, 39440
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.