5750 Al Highway 202, Anniston, AL, 36201
5750 Al Highway 202
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Visit our website
Excellent service! Will go back! Tires were delivered and installed the same day. The cost of installation was reasonable and fair.
2.Cobb Automotive and Tire Center
2000 Quintard Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Great Tires, Great Prices, Great Service. Emergency Road Service! Visit our Oxford Location at 1724 Hwy 21 S. 256-835-7505
3.City Tire Inc
18525 US Highway 231
Tire DealersTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesLifts-Automotive & Truck
With some alignments can be very difficult and if he had to come back 4 times he only paid 1 time other stores would charge for each and alignmetns depending on the car or truck they will work till it
4.Grover & Son Alignment
2025 Barry St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Grover and Son Alignment provides quality service @ unbeatable prices! We Provide Services for tires, Shocks, Struts, Alignment, Wheel Mounting & Balancing. We are Locally Owned & Operated in Oxford,
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
92 Plaza Ln
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
18 E 11th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Oxford Tire Service
1609 Snow St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.