Serving the East Windsor area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Great Expressions Dental Centers East Windsor
122 Prospect Hill Rd
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
2.Tyurina, Irina DMD
115 Elm St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
* New Patients Welcome * Children Are Very Welcome * Total Family Care * Call Now To Schedule An Appointment * Dentistry For Your Best Smile * Lumineers * Invisalign Invisible Braces * Teeth Whitening
3.Zatz, Robert J
1741 Ellington Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Have You Been Putting Off A Visit To The Dentist Because You're Embarrassed About How Long It's Been, Afraid Of What May Be Found, Or Simply Afraid Of The Dentist? At The Dental Practice Of Robert J.
4.Dr. Roberta Garceau
62 Bloomfield Ave
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Our team is highly trained in the latest dental care!
5.Tyurina Irina DMD
115 Elm St
6.AGN Dental Associates
133 Mountain Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I've been going to AGN for some time and have experienced a good number of their services. The only word that describes their professionalism and talent is EXCELLENCE. I am always amazed at what they
7.Burns Jeffrey A DMD
933 Hartford Tpke
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future