1.South Shore Therapies Inc.
163 Libbey Industrial Pkwy
Speech-Language PathologistsCounseling ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsOccupational Therapists
At South Shore Therapies, We share the mission of providing the highest quality services for childern with special needs. We strive to maximize each indvidual's potential through implementing a succes
2.Weymouth Primary Care And Counseling
884 Washington St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
3.Dr. James E Hughes, MD
163 Libbey Industrial Pkwy Ste 301
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
4.Dalton John W MD
1157 Hancock St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology
Specialty Gastroenterology Insurance Accepted include BCBS;BCBS Blue Card PPO;Cigna;CIGNA HMO;CIGNA Open Access;CIGNA PPO;Coventry;First Health PPO;Great West PPO;Harvard Pilgrim PPO;Humana;Medicaid;M
5.South Shore Obgyn Quincy
21 School St
Physicians & SurgeonsMidwivesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Welcome to South Shore OB/GYN. We provide compassionate, skillful care in a family centered environment. Our specialties include: Normal and Problem Pregnancy, Adolescent and Adult Gynecology, Laparos
6.Eye Health Services
1900 Crown Colony Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsOpticiansPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
Founded in 1971 with just five ophthalmologists and three offices, Eye Health Services, Inc., provides a complete range of eye care services including comprehensive medical eye examinations. Services
7.Baystate Foot Health Center
536 Broad St
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsOrthopedic Appliances
You rely on your feet more than you know. That is why it is important to see Dr. Robert J. O'Leary, the foot doctor and surgeon at Baystate Foot Health Center in East Weymouth, Massachusetts, for any
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.