1.Kasarda, David C, MD
1736 Hamilton St
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesSurgery CentersMedical Centers
2.Good Shepherd Specialty Hospital
2545 Schoenersville Rd
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
3.Saint Lukes Hospital Allentown Campus
3760 Brookside Rd
4.H C S C
2171 28th St SW
Established in 1970, HCSC-Laundry is one of the largest, nonprofit health care linen rental providers in the Middle Atlantic States. It offers a range of textile programs and services to the health ca
5.Saint Lukes Hospital Allentown Campus
518 Chestnut St
6.Burn Recovery Center of Lehigh Valley Hospital
178 N Cedar Crest Blvd
7.College Heights Endoscopy Center
3147 College Heights Blvd
Surgery CentersHospitalsOutpatient Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.