1638 W Genesee St, Syracuse, NY, 13204
1.Stone Dentistry & Dentures
5663 E Circle Dr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Free X Ray and Exam For New Patients 18+ Years Old+1more
Dr amam and Dr stets are amazing. Julia the hegentist helped me so much. Shannon the receptionist was great too. I highly recommend stone dentistry .
2.Raineri William A DDS PC
4900 W Taft Rd
Braces and Invasalign with Dr.Raineri William has been in business for 30years. We specialized in Orthodontics we work with teens and adults. Complimentary Orthodontics Consultation. We have to locati
8057 Brewerton Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I am not very good at this. I would like to thank everybody that has made my experience coming back to the dentist . From the first day i walk in to the north syracuse office everybody has been greatMore Nearby Locations »
4.Niewieroski, Stephanie L, DDS
6431 Kirkville Rd
5.Kevin Fahey DMD
5700 Commons Park Ste 3
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Schaffer Fiorentino & Assoc
6431 Kirkville Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
7.Deepika Reddy DDS
7040 Manlius Center Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Stone Dentistry & Dentures
5663 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY, 13039
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future