1.Geisinger Medical Group- Mt. Pocono
21 Commerce Ct
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
All Geisinger facilities enjoy torturing patients by making them stand in lines checking in and checking out. I am healthy and don't mind. My heart goes out to those who find standing painful. They
2.Geisinger Medical Group
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
3.Bigatel, Levelle, Md - Geisinger Medical Group
21 Commerce Ct
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.