1112 N 9th St
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
I had not been to the dentist in...well a long time and i was apprehensive about going in. I must say that i was pleased with the care i received from dr attari and compassion with the girls at the frMore Nearby Locations »
2.Pocono Kids Dentist Office
206 E Brown St
Dental ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsDentists
Avoid this emergency unit all costs! I have heard horror stories about this hospital for many years. As of yesterday, I personally found out why it has such a terrible reputation. The staff in the cri
739 Milford Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
4.Harlacher Anthony R Prosthodntst
79 S Courtland St Unit 1
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
6.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
7.Blue Valley Dental Group-Blue
6 W Pennsylvania Ave
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Local Dental Clinics
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today Dental ClinicsTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future