Find The Children
Serving the East Saint Louis area. Open 365 days 24/7. Free pick-up.We speak Spanish. Running or not.
1.Delta Economic Development Center
1012 S 15th St
East Saint Louis,IL
2.Delta Gamma Center
1750 S Big Bend Blvd
Blind & Vision Impaired ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsCharities
3.Delta Center for Independent Living
3833 Mcclay Rd Suite 61
Elderly HomesAssisted Living Facilities
4.Delta Bancshares Co
2301 Market St
Delta Bancshares Corporation is a bank holding company that provides a full slate of financial services through its wholly owned subsidiary, Jefferson Bank and Trust. Founded in 1892, Jefferson Bank a
5.Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc
3858 Washington Blvd
Fraternities & SororitiesFraternal Organizations
6.Sigma Delta Phi Inc
956 Hamilton Ave
Fraternities & Sororities
7.Sigma Beta Delta
1 University Blvd
Computer Online Services
Kars 4 Kids
Serving the East Saint Louis area. Free Tow with 24 hour Pickupplus a Tax Deductible Receipt
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.