AFC Urgent Care Hillsdale
2 Broadway, Hillsdale, NJ, 07642
253 Paterson Ave
2.Fusion Sports Clinic
55 Clinton Pl
3.Revolutionary Physical Therapy Inc
138 Park Ave
Physical TherapistsClinicsMedical CentersPhysical Therapy Clinics
Fast Acting Pain Relief
4.Gorkowitz, Bernard D, DDS
150 Terrace Ave
OrthodontistsClinicsDentistsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Dr. G is the BEST!! ALWAYS available and always makes you feel at ease. Explains every step in detail so no surprises. Dr. G and his staff have been a pleasure. I wish more doctors ran their practice
5.Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
516 Valley Brook Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare is a private, nonprofit organization providing behavioral health care services in Lyndhurst, N.J. Its counseling services division offers a wide range of treatments
6.Seton Center-St Mary's Hosptl
530 Main Ave
They are the most incompetent. arrogant, vile, unprofessional quacks I ever encountered. The NJ Board of Medical Ethics needs to check into their conduct.
7.DROP SMP Clinic
71 Union Ave
AFC Urgent Care of Paramus
67C E Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ, 07652
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.