PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the East Rockaway area.
1.Clinic One Urgent Care
111 Hempstead Tpke Ste 121
Urgent CareSafety EngineersClinicsProfessional Engineers
We are an Urgent Care Center, we treat minor Emergencies: . Common cold, Ear infection, Bronchitis, Sinusitis, Strep throat pink eye, Drug screening, Dot physical, School physical, sport Physical, Flu
2.South Island Medical Associates, P.C.
1731 Seagirt Blvd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
South Island Medical Associates, P.C. is a dedicated group of board certified physicians providing comprehensive medical care for patients of all ages. We use state of the art equipment and the latest
3.Marc Schumann D.P.M
260 W Sunrise Hwy Ste 111
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedics
4.Cherrywood Foot Care
2791 Jerusalem Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
THE CHERRYWOOD FOOTCARE GROUP led by owner/Podiatrist Dr. Joseph S. Burke, DPM, FACFAS, FACFO was recently voted "Best Podiatrist on Long Island" by the Long Island Press for the FOURTH CONSECUTIVE YE
5.Pam Gerstman Dietitian
8 Dell Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Sharifi Naser Dr DDS
25315 80th Ave
PeriodontistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinicsDentists
We realize that you have many good dentists and periodontists to choose from in Floral Park. There are many doctors in several different specialties who have the training and expertise to produce good
7.Advance Physical Therapy
125 N Central Ave
Physical TherapistsClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysical Therapy Clinics
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. Advance Physical Therapy has been serving the community for over 20 years. We combine the highest quality health care with a personalized ap
Accord Physicians Urology Division
Serving the East Rockaway area. Local Cancer Treatment CenterIn Brooklyn NY
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.