1.Delta Growers Association
1447 S Highway B # 105
2.Plaza Tire Service
901 S Kingshighway St
Always have Very Good experience when I take my vehicle to Don and Josh. I trust them with all my rides. Even use them for company vehicles.More Nearby Locations »
3.Gilmore Tire & Trailer Center
119 Harlene Dr
Trailers-Automobile UtilityTire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
great service & reasonably priced tires!
4.Junior Sinn Auto PartsServing the East Prairie, MO area
Used Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire DealersUsed & Rebuilt Auto Parts
I have to give this company five stars because i dont have the option to give it more. excellent customer service, great selection on used parts, well maintained network to find parts that they dont h
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1303 S Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
6.Slushers Downtown Tire & Auto Service Inc
309 E Malone Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
These boys know tires ! You can expect quality, fast service and honest advice, based on many years of tire and wheel experience.
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.