1.Sunbridge Assisted Living
75 Magnolia St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement Apartments & HotelsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care Facilities
2.Morehouse Healthcare - Comprehensive Family Healthcare Center
1513 Cleveland Ave Bldg 500
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-AllergyPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Morehouse Healthcare physicians are world-renowned for their clinical expertise and compassion in serving diverse populations. This site is designed to help you access their care as conveniently as po
3.Genesis Healthcare Fox Glove Center
2850 Springdale Rd SW
Physical Therapy ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
I don't have any knowledge of this facility, but the one Foxglove next door the RN nurse by the name of Pamela C. Is unprofessional an negligent to her patients. One of my clients tried to speak with
4.Tranquility Healthcare Services
3110 Washington Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Strong Healthcare and Wellness
1203 Atlanta Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Department Of Healthcare Service
595 Piedmont Ave NE Ste 320
Social Service OrganizationsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsNursing & Convalescent HomesHealth Plans-Information & Referral Service
Department Of Healthcare Services(DHS) is a comprehensive consortium of healthcare providers, policy and compliance enforcement groups, consumer healthcare agencies and HMOs instituted and designed to
7.Genesis Healthcare Services
470 Plaza Dr
Physical Therapy Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.