Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
Serving the East Orange area. Local General Dentistry Office.Call Us Today in Westfield, NJ.
1.Clifton Dental Associates
1005 Clifton Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Matthew S. Kayne DMD Steven J. Tuckman DMD Serving the towns of Clifton, Upper Montclair, Passaic, Montclair, and Paterson, as well as the counties of Passaic, Essex, Morris, and Bergen, In NJ Drs. Ma
2.Dr. Peter Liloia DDS
392 Washington Ave
General Dentist offering: check-ups, teeth cleaning, roots canals, extractions and work with removable dentures. We accept Cash or Check which is due at the time of the visit. Hours of operation are a
3.East Orange Family Dental
185 Central Ave Ste 405
4.Gerard T Freda DMD
101 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 502
DentistsPediatric DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Maintain a bright, white smile and healthy teeth and gums with dental care and cosmetic dentistry at Gerard T. Freda, DMD in West Orange. We offer nitrous oxide sedation to ease your nerves and give y
5.Dr Edward Doktorman DDS
1030 Clifton Ave Ste 4
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Superb and knowledgeable dentist. i was a patient for 14 years and my implants as a good a a new .Highly recommend.
6.Riverside Dental Specialties
905 Allwood Rd Suite 107
I combine state-of-the-art tooth restoration with fine aesthetic dentistry. As a prosthodontist, I specialize in restoring and enhancing my patients' dental health. I perform complete smile makeovers.
7.Jack Zuber, DDS
251 Morris Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryEndodontists
Serving the East Orange area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future