1.First Choice Medical
21 Eastport Manor Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.First Choice Medical
203 Union Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineOutpatient ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
As a drugstore/pharmacy manager (who hates going to the doctor) I was very happy with the service provided at this estabishment. I read some poor reviews that were posted about First Choice Medical bu
3.1st Choice Medical Management
694 Motor Pkwy
Medical Business Administration
4.First Choice Medical Pllc
47 Commerce Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.