Air World Travels
Serving the East Lyme area. Book Over Call & Get $50 More OffCall & Get Instant Discount
1.Charter Oak Walk-In Medical Center PC
324 Flanders Rd
Medical ClinicsOccupational Health & Safety EngineersSafety EngineersProfessional Engineers
I went to this clinic because I was in town for a business trip, and I was very pleased with the professionalism of the staff and of the physician himself (Dr. Beason?). The doctor was very knowledge
Airline Tickets FaresOsia
Serving the East Lyme area. Extra $150 Off Unpublished AirfaresSpeak with Flights Booking Expert
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.