PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the East Los Angeles area.
1.La Implants Dr. Frank Laaly
2901 Whittier Blvd Ste D
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
AMAZING ORAL SURGEON! Very professional. He is definitely a people person. He & his Assistant JEN know how to make a patient feel at ease. I had 4 wisdom tooth extractions done by Dr. Laaly. The proc
2.Policlinica Familiar San Judas Inc.
6007 Whittier Blvd
I love this place good people c
3.Ross Health Care Clinic
2476 S Atlantic Blvd
Medical ClinicsOutpatient ServicesChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Fast, efficient, modern. Ross HealthCare has a great staff and a friendly environment. I love this place because it feels like home, many clients have been coming here for 15yrs+ and they have great s
3004 Whittier Blvd
Nuestra Clinica is the best. Its located a little far from me, coming from the Westside but the staff and doctors are incredibly caring and good at what they do, its worth the drive. Definitely beat
5.Kaiser Permanente East Los Angeles Medical Offices
5119 Pomona Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsMedical Centers
I recently became a patient of the East LA location. I was hesitant at first, however now that I have been there a few times. I absolutely love it. The Doctors and staff are great. I work at at clinicMore Nearby Locations »
6.Rowan Family Medical Clinic
1148 S Rowan Ave Ste 2
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
One Stop Care for Your Medical Needs... Physical Exams, OB/GYN, Labs, X-Rays, Urology, Podiatry, Pediatrics/Adults/Geriatric Care
7.R M Srinivasan D
5043 Whittier Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Hillsview Dental Care
Serving the East Los Angeles area. Local General Dentists.Call Us in Anaheim, CA.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.