Murthy N P Dr
1601 N Long Beach Blvd, Compton, CA, 90221
1.Montebello Dental Group
3301 W Beverly Blvd
2.Adult & Childrens Dental Cental
4354 Tweedy Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Special online offer+2more
Children's Dental Group is a fun kid approved dental practice. All of our locations specialize in children's dental health, and related dental problems. We provide a fun and affordable dental office w
3.Dr. David's Family Dentistry & Orthodontics
2100 W Beverly Blvd
Cosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPeriodontistsEndodontists
Specialists in office; Orthodontist ( Braces, Invisalighn Retainers). Periodontist (Gum treatments Implants). Oral Surgeon (Wisdom tooth extractions). Endodontist (Root canal Therapy).
4.Children's Dental Fun Zone - Montebello
137 N Montebello Blvd
Dental ClinicsDentistsClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Welcome to Children’s Dental Fun Zone, where your child’s dental visit can actually be fun! With iPads in the waiting room, awesome prizes, and movies to watch throughout the treatment, our patients c
5.Antranig Gary Kelleyan DDS
616 N Garfield Ave
DentistsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
6.Childrens Dental Group
4444 Tweedy Blvd
HMO & Private Pay+3more
Children's Dental Group is an office that has been designed and staffed to meet the special needs of children. Our doctors are either pediatric specialists, or general dentists who have chosen to limi
7.Firestone Dental Group
3615 Firestone Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
Firestone Dental Group Is A Parent Approved Dental Office Specializing In Pediatric Dentistry & Cosmetic Dentistry. Affordable dental care, if several visits required we will provide you with an estim
Soo Yew Kim dds inc
1717 S Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA, 90006
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future