Serving the East Longmeadow area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Kool Smiles of Springfield
1070 Saint James Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
My experience at Kool Smiles was exceptional! Rosa was very helpful. Katelyn and Tasha made me very comfortable! I would reccomend Rochella for a cleaning any day!More Nearby Locations »
2.Sumner Pediatrics PC
1515 Allen St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Welcome...to Sumner Pediatrics and thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide quality pediatric care for your child. We have been proudly serving the local community for over fifty years. Our
3.Dr. Dental of Springfield
800 Boston Rd
Conveniently Close ByNo more going out of your way. Dr. Dental has convenient, easy to get tolocations right in your neighborhood. Pay As You PleaseWe accept nearly all types of insurance, offer flexi
4.16 Acres Dental
1178 Parker St
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
16 Acres Dental is a family-centered dental practice located in Springfield, MA. Our goal is to give each patient the best possible dental care, while maintaining the patient's privacy in a warm and f
5.Agawam Dental Arts - Michael J Calabrese DDS
850 Springfield St Ste 2
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dentist Michael J. Calabrese DMD in Feeding Hills Massachusetts offers a complete range of professional dental services to children and adults including cleanings, fillings, sealants, dentures, crowns
6.Bay State Health
135 Benton Dr
200 N Main St Ste 5
Outpatient ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the East Longmeadow area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.