Call A Pro
Serving the East Longmeadow area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
3.American Locksmith Service Hampden County
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
37 Lakeshore Dr
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Our security system products suit most every lifestyle and need. They do more than keep you and your family safe and securethey give you peace of mind and keep you connected to your home wherever you
5.East Longmeadow Locksmith Shop
162 Shaker Rd
Locks & Locksmiths
6.Crimson Locksmith & Key
199 N Main St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
7.Bushnell Locksmith & Key
450 N Main St
Locks & Locksmiths
Only $19 Service Call
http://www.papalocksmith.com/ Unlocking & new keys for all cars.24 Hr Auto locksmith express!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.