1.Fisher Don L MD
125 Martin Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
2.Curtis K Fisher MD
490 E North Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Dr. Don L Fisher, MD
320 E North Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Fisher & Ludlow A Div of Laurel Steel Inc
Mc Kees Rocks,PA
5.Fisher Financial Strategies
3660 Pennsylvania Ave
Financial Planning ConsultantsStock & Bond BrokersInvestmentsInvestment Advisory Service
38722 Saltwell Rd
7.Fisher Mini Barns
3845 Middleton Rd
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.