Serving the East Lansing area.
1.Michigan Plumbing Sewer & Drain Cleaning Inc
6204 Old Lansing Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & Maintenance
$17.00 off sump pump replacement+3more
* Full Service Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Allen's Plumbing, Sewer & Drain Cleaning Services
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
*STOP! Save Money - Call us *Specializing in Sewer Line Dig Up and Repair *Honest and Affordable *Emergency Service Available
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Mr. Rooter Plumbing
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
Rooney's Sewer Service
3216 Francis St, Jackson, MI, 49203
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.